Welcome to Govt. ITI Barwala
Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Barwala (Hisar) is a Haryana State Govt. Institute which provides the technical and non-technical training to the youth for the purpose of employment in the Govt. Sector and Private Sector & also as well as for self-employment.
Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Barwala is running under the Department of Industrial Training, Haryana, Chandigarh. The Institute was started in year 1990. Courses are being run in this Institute under the Govt. of India's NCVT Scheme.
About Craftsman Training Scheme
The Craftsmen Training Scheme was introduced by the Government of India in 1950 to ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades for the domestic Industry, to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production by systematic training, to reduce unemployment among the educated youth by providing them employable skilled training, to cultivate and nurture technical and industrial attitude in the minds of the younger generation. The scheme, the most important in the field of Vocational Training has been shaping craftsman to meet the existing as well as future manpower need, through the vast network of ITI in the various state/ Union territories,in,the,country.
- The educated unemployed youth should get skilled training that makes them to work in Industries.
- Raise the quality and quantity of industrial production by systematic training of potential workers.
- Reduce unemployment among educated youth by equipping them with suitable skills for industrial employment.
- Unemployment problem will considerably be reduced through skilled training. As a continuous process, craftsman Training Scheme will provide steady flow of skilled workers for industrial sector.
Mission of The Institute
- Providing training on different Engineering and Non- Engineering trades.
- Providing different types of skilled trainees for the trade.
- Improving the production and productivity of the Industries by giving the high quality of training to the trainees.
- Making people capable for self-employment by giving the training to the trainees.
- Completing the worker demand of the market by running the short terms courses.